TI-30XB MultiView™ Scientific Calculator
Designed with unique features that allow you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen, the TI-30XB MultiView™ is ideal for the early secondary maths and science classroom.
- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- MathPrint™ feature
- Fraction/decimal conversion
- Fraction math
- Edit, cut and paste entries
- Battery powered
View more calculations at a time
Four-line display allows you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
Use the MathPrint™ feature to display expressions, symbols, and fractions just as they appear in textbooks.
Scientific notation output
View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see the output in scientific notation.
Explore (x,y) table of values
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a give n function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
TI-30XB MultiView™ Scientific Calculator Specifications
- Review and edit previous entries
- Fraction/decimal conversions
- Random number and random integer generator
- Negation key
- Menu settings
- Change improper fractions to mixed numbers
- Automatic simplification of fractions
- One constant
- Combinations and permutations
- Logs and antilogs
- Convert angles from degrees to radians to gradsti-30xb-mv
- %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, π, x!
- Fixed decimal capability
- One- and two- variable statistics
- EOS: (Equation Operating System)
- Up to eight pending operations
- Up to 23 levels of parentheses
- Error recovery capability
- Five memory variables
- Scientific and engineering notation
Take advantage of TI’s comprehensive suite of resources for you TI-30XB MultiView™ scientific calculator.
Download the latest product manuals to get the most from your
TI-30XB MultiView™ scientific calculator.
Atomic Learning Tutorials
TI has partnered with Atomic Learning to develop informative, step-by-step videos that drill down into the TI-30XS / TI-30XB MultiView™ scientific calculator’s capabilities.